The Georgian Manor is a 18th century manor house that sits on a narrow isthmus facing the wild Atlantic with beautiful Lough Currane on its eastern perimeter. The Currane River bisects the 50 acre estate as it flows into Ballinskelligs Bay. The Manor was built by the Butler family in 1790 and the estate was called "Waterville".
Aside from its comfort and charm, the four star residence has 12 bedrooms and a private Fazio designed practice facility. Guests enjoy preferential tee times and access to fishing the famous Butler's Pool and private rivers and lakes. The ancient Weir of Butler's Pool is listed in the book, Iveragh Peninsula Archaeology, and is part of Ireland's Salmon Research program, supplying critical spawning migration data.